To serve the world with current news, affairs and business, Roseindia Newsdesk Media Pvt. Ltd has initiated the bilingual news website http://www.newsdeskindia.com. We work hard round the clock to keep you update with the latest information. In this regard, we use lots of resources including our visitors. Our visitors and clients provide us various information including personal information through various channels, and we are bound to protect their privacy.
Our Private Policy includes the protection of our clients, viewers, contributors and the welfare of the company. We assure our viewers that their identity will be kept secret until the person doesn’t allow us to share it with others.
Our Private Policy also includes how we collect information and news, and how we use that information. We collect information directly from you when you register in our website or send any news or material and when you subscribe any of our service.
At the time of registering with us, you provide following information – Your Name, Age, Sex, Address, City, State, Ph. No., Pin No., Your Occupation and Interest etc. depending upon the asked service or subscription or contribution. These information can vary accordingly.
We only share your personal information when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to share the information with the third party only when you have requested some service and we don't offer it, however in order to fulfill your demand or query, we ask them to provide that service without disclosing your identity. They are bound to not disclose your identity to anyone without our written consent.
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings.
- When required by law that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of property of Newsdesk Media Pvt. Ltd.
- When applicable law or regulation requires disclosure of information to protect the safety or security of users of our Sites.
Changing Your Personal Information
We provide our subscribers and users to access their own user account with the facilities of modification and deletion. The web administrator of Newsdeskindia.com makes no changes in your account.
However, to prevent any sort of abusing, and misusing, we have held the right to close your account, to terminate you and to bar you from remaking another account. And to comply with law and any government authority, we preserve your account detail that can be shared them in case of breeching the law and order.
We do not use or share anyone's account password and also warn you to not to share password to any other persons. Using reliable internet security tool, we try hard to protect your privacy, but any data submitted on internet has no guarantee of being 100% safe. But our advance internet technologies make it extremely tough. We request you to kindly do not share your password and user account information to anyone.
In case, any misconduct happens through your account, you will be solely liable for all actions taken under your user account. So, if your password has been compromised for any reason, kindly immediately change your password to prevent any sort of legal action.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Rohini, New Delhi
Landline: 011 47520206